Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guess What!

I needed a Get Well card so started hunting in my digital supplies. I settled on a couple of kits from Cottage Arts, Garden Surprise Elements - I took the Bird 35, printed and cut him out and then drew the legs and tail back on.
I also used the Daisy Dreams Pak - I just loved the Magnifying Glass so I printed it on the Paper Daisies with the text underneath and then reprinted it again on white card stock.
I cut the middle out and replaced it with a circle of transparent film --
For the inside I used the Paper Dots and colored the dashes with a pink glitter pen from American Crafts. I inked all the edges with Color Box, added a ribbon l bought from Michaels, and used the glittery flowers and brad from 3 Birds for embellishment. The font is Pea Kate downloaded free from Fonts for Peas.

No comments: