Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christmas Cookie Tree Card



Finally I've gotten something done!! I work with Alessandra from Brazil who designs for Digitals and she just made this darling Action


You can buy this at a number of stores but I'm partial to Digitals
I'm really hoping she'll come out with more so I could end up with a whole set.

I ran the Action in PS CS3 and printed it. (Super simple to run - Amazing all the steps she went through to make it!) Then I printed it on cardstock and added glitter and stick on pearls. I had this piece of twine that worked perfect for the bow.

It's simple but it's a step in the right direction! I made something!!!

1 comment:

Alessandra Designs said...

Great Blog, my friend!!! I told you, you have so much talent that you should explore it more!!!

Congratulations!!!

Hugs,

Alessandra