Tuesday, July 3, 2018

My Infatuation with Tattered Angels High Impact Paints

a Canvas Corp Brands CREW project

If you follow me on YouTube, Facebook or here on Blogger you'll know I'm primarily a mini album and cardmaker, once in a while I'll throw in some mixed media.  Today I'm really stepping outside this safety net zone to share a wonderful product I've discovered.  Tattered Angels High Impact Paint.


I have this large metal sun that we got when we first moved to Southern Utah in 2008.  Two years ago when we moved to Southwest Washington I knew this fellow would have to be part of our outdoor decor.  He brought me many happy memories when I'd look at him.  The only problem was as the high heat of the Utah desert and the rainy atmosphere of Southwest Washington had really done a toll on him.  He'd faded and weathered and not in a very pretty way.  

Trying to figure out what I'd use on him to give him new vitality that would stand the elements let me to the Canvas Corp Brands Store.  That's when I discovered Tattered Angels High Impact Paints. OMG I love these paints.  They come in small bottles (don't be fooled or scared when you see how small the bottle is) 1.35 ounces.  I had all these colors to choose from but actually only ended up using the Copper and the Antique Gold primarily, they are both Metallics.  This paint spreads like nothing I've ever used before.  I used 1 1/2 bottles on my sun, which is over 3 1/2 feet across!  It dries beautifully.  You can choose to put in on as a wash by adding more water or use it straight from the jar for more coverage.

I'm only going to give you this teaser photo here but please, pop on over tot the Canvas Corp Blog and read the full blog post with photos.  Take a look at the video below, I didn't do live, yep I was too lazy to haul my laptop, camera and tripod to the back yard.  I instead took lots of photos and will narrate you through what I did.  I hope you'll give these paints a chance when you're looking at revitalizing something around your house.  I can't imagine you won't be thrilled with the outcome.



Follow Canvas Corp Brands StoreBlog and Facebook Collective Group 
(this is a group you must request to join, but boy is it worth it!!!)
Canvas Home Basics at Facebook and Instagram.
7gypsies at Facebook and Instagram.
Tattered Angels on Facebook and Instagram.

Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: