Friday, August 27, 2010

Spotlighting

I watched a video over at Paper Craft Planet about spotlighting a particular part of your card. Granted I've taken great liberties from what Diana was trying to show there. But this goes to show the concept of what you see anywhere can be the basis for a new idea for your own creating.
This fabulous paper is a DCWV called Black Current. The prints and solids are lovely, a great addition to my paper stash!  I used Stampin Up dimensionals to pop up my circular 'spotlighted' area.
The little dragonfly is a Blue Moon charm used in jewelry making, I actually got them to go on a mini book I'm making for a friend but couldn't resist using one here. I've left the inside blank (it's pale pink cardstock) because I'm not sure yet what occasion/sentiment I'll use this for.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: