Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reindeer Aperture

This Reindeer is part of the Woodland Wonders cart and was cut out on my Cricut Expression.  With the card feature it cuts the front (with the aperture) and the back all at one time.  My only complaint was that it is an odd size but that's ok.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado
Glitter sprinkles are Martha Stewart and they've sat in the drawer for over a year.  I didn't use them because they aren't like regular sprinkles (glitter) it's called Tinsel glitter and if you enlarge the photo above you'll see that they are tiny slivers instead of sprinkles.  But they work wonderfully for this type of card.  The color  name of the this one is Carrara Marble.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Deloris said...

Oh Patti.....I am so jealous that
I wasn't there with you both ....
love your reindeer....outstanding card....Hugs D.

Kay said...

Patti ~

This card is beautiful! ! ! !

Judie Howard said...

Oh Pattie, what a wonderful card.

Judie Howard

Carol said...

Love it... great one!

Vicky said...

Patti this is a great card! I couldn't realize how you did the texture, then I read it is sprinkles! Great technique and it seems you spend a lot of time to cut the reindeer but really worth the effort! Great idea!