Friday, August 13, 2010

I Won the Blog Candy!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in late June I recieved notice that I had won the blog candy that was being given away on Scrappin 3rdees Chick's Blog. It was for a Blog Hop she was participating in. Well those of you that know me and follow my blog realize I left right before I got this email for Washington State because my Momma was ill. I got the email while there from Meighen telling me Wooo Hooo I won!
Well the hardest thing, of course, was knowing that box of goodies was here at home waiting patiently for my return and it's unveiling! Isn't it a great stash of stuff! I haven't seen these niffy pre-stickered borders, she sent me one in red, brown and green, oh won't they be fun to use? The punch sets are from Bazzil, another thing I don't own, oh wow what fun this is going to be!
Meighen made these darling buttons, so so cute. And the card well isn't that just to die for? I love the little Peachy Keen stamped face! And the buttons, I've just got to add more buttons to my cards!

Thank you thank you Meighan, please everyone go visit her blog and say hello, she's got some great inspiration there waiting for you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

I am so tickled that you liked it all. I am glad that your mom is doing better too. Have fun with the goodies. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

♥HUGS♥
Meighen

Phyllis said...

WOW Congratulations Patti on your win of all this neat stuff. All the more to play with my dear. lol lol