Saturday, August 14, 2010

Butterfly Mini's

These four cards were inspired by a card I saw in the Cards July 2010 issue posted by Maile Belles of Simply Stamped Blog.  She is just so talented, be sure and stop by her blog and let her inspiration rub off on you too!
Each card is just a tad different and each one I made I thought I liked the best until I did the next one, lol. I used two punches the butterfly EK Success and the flower by Fiskars. I'm loving these mini punches! The sprig of pearls were in a goody bag a friend recently gave me. Sentiments above and below are from MSE rub ons.  The ribbon doily on under the sentiment is from Basic Grey and comes on a roll - 3 different designs to a pack and has an adhesive strip on the back that you just remove and stick.  
Little gemstones are from Kaiser Crafts.
This stamp from Hero Arts - Treasure the Memories collection. The border punch on the bottom strip is Fiskars Rope border punch.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh Patti I love all your little butterflies on these cards.

Jennie said...

Lovely cards Patti!

Carol said...

These are beautiful, Patti. I love 'em.

Judie said...

Patti, these are lovely, can't decide which I like better Lol.
Welcome back.

Judie

Vicky said...

Patti those minis are darling! So clean and simple but yet so elegant! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

the butterflys are so cute...just set the card off.