Friday, June 7, 2019

Beebeecraft bags and pins

Hi everyone I'm here to share some of the supplies sent to me from Beebeecraft.  Today I'll give you some ideas and inspiration to use the burlap bags and safety pin brooches.  Fun stuff to play with!


I had this tag laying around where I was trying out a new blending technique so figured I might as well put it to good use.  From this years Day at a Time calendar (Live, Love, Dream from LANG, illustrated by Lisa Kaus, wow I love her stuff!) I used old days to make the flower.  Each month has a repeat of the design so I used 4 pages stepping up the petals on each layer and then I used the sentiment and leaves.   What a great way to repurpose your calendar!  From Beebeecraft I used one of the Safety Pin Brooches, they have the charm attached at the end.


I used Faber Castell Whipped Spackle, some Glimmermists for color and a TCW stencil to create the adornment on this bag.  The heart dangle was from my stash.  I gessoed it before adding the same mists to it.  I wasn't sure how the bag would hold up to the texture paste and paints but it came through them perfectly!  A great, easy way to really step up the plain bags.


Talk about a walk down memory lane.  This image mat was in a booklet that had been gifted to me.  I just loved the image and sentiment especially when paired with the lace, ribbon and flowers.  It will be the perfect bag to hold all kinds of goodies for a special crafty friend.  Doesn't it make you think of days gone by?


For the last bag I used some leftover tags and chipboard pieces along with ribbon and flowers.  Check out that gorgeous metal piece directly below the flowers, that's from Beebeecraft as well as the lovely glass butterfly cabochon tucked into the right side.



This last example uses just the starfish brooch safety pin.  But isn't it the perfect addition to my card?  Check out the video to see how I made these items.  Thanks for stopping by!





 Find Me on - A Soul’s Heartbeat - at

1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Patty! All of these pieces are just gorgeous!! The tag is stunning .. I love how you built up the pretty flower! Love how you decorated each of those little bags too .. who would not be thrilled to receive one of those? .. and your card is gorgeous too! You are such a clever lady! hugs xx