Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Combining Bo Bunny Stencils and Penny Black Penquins

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

Don't you love trying new things?  I sure do!  Bo Bunny introduced a new product to their line which Cut at Home is now stocking, Stickable Stencils.  That's right stencils that you can stick down and pull up.


Cool huh!  There are four 12x12 sets one of which is shown above.  I got all but the alphas and so far am extremely happy with them.  I'll share lots on the video below showing how they come packaged, how to remove and clean them, and of course ideas using different mediums with them.


Now here I had these great examples and knew I had to get creative so I married the stencils with Penny Black's Let's Chill Stamps and the cards above are the result.  Yes, I had a ball with these and so can you.  Check the store out today and get some new stencils and stamps to have fun in your crafty space too.  


Supplies I used


No comments: