Thursday, October 9, 2014

Vacation Time

Hi Everyone -
I just wanted to let you all know I won't be posting this week.  We've been on vacation seeing my kids and Grandkids in Washington State and extended our time so I'm not home to share something crafty with you.  I can share my family though!  


Here they are!  Left to right, Eddie (my youngest Grandson), his brother Derik (my oldest Grandchild)  
Luke and Angie (my Daughter and Son in Law) 
Mitch (my eldest) Amber (my youngest)
 and seated my three lovely Granddaughters
Zoie, Pyper and Brynnie.

It's been a real long time since I've had all my family together at one time. Derik has been in the Marine Corp for the past four years and just ended his time this past July.  With one deployment to Afghanistan and one 8 month deployment with the Marine division aboard and abroad on a Navy vessel it's nice to have him home safe and sound on American soil! It made me so happy to have them all together in one spot!  

So I'll be back later this month with more crafty ideas for you.  In the mean time leave me a comment and let me know what you're working on or have just finished.

3 comments:

Luisa PaperCrafts said...

Great!!! Enjoy your vacations and family. Have fun!!!

Paula said...

Lovely family Patti. So glad you are able to enjoy your time. My Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards are finished and now I am making Christmas cards to send away for people in nursing homes. A worthwhile cause and I get to use more of my Christmas supplies, of which I have LOTS.

From the Attic said...

Hi Patti, thank you for sharing your family with us. Hope you are having a lovely time with family and enjoying your vacation. I miss your cheery posts.

Chrissie x