Friday, February 14, 2020

Using Scraps - Lots of Tags

Hi everyone.  I have had so much fun playing and making some large tags just from scraps I've had laying around and the Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.


I ended up making 9 tags and could have just gone on and on  They are so fun and just take bits and pieces to make them unique from scraps I had here and there.  The tags measured 3.5" x 8.5" but they easily could be made whatever size you wish, especially since the Paper Dolls come in various sizes.



I loved finding something fun to pop the 'Dolls' on, like this little girls looks like she's just perched perfectly on the pocket.   


Here's a couple more little 'Dolls' perched on their pedestals.  Cute huh?


This is one of my favorites for a variety of reasons.  The lace across the bottom came from my Niece Lisa's hippy dress of the 70's.  It's the perfect adornment for my tag.  The little girls above have been halved, lol, I promise they weren't hurt in the process.  I cut right across their chest area and put part on the back flap and the rest on the front flap.  Love how they look.


These were so fun and I hope they will inspire you to dig out your scraps and make some tags of your own.  If you pop on over to the videos I'll share the complete process and a walk through close up of all 9 tags.


Video 1 - Step by Step Process


Video 2 - Finished Tags

Find Me on - A Soul’s Heartbeat - at

No comments: