Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Extra Large Spring Cards

I have a close crafty friend that makes cards often in the larger sizes, she sent me one at Christmas time and I love it so much I decided to take her card as inspiration and make a few extra large spring cards myself.  These wouldn't be so great to mail by themselves, but work great in a package or hand delivered.




These are the 3 I made, a birthday, Happy Easter and a Friend card.  They are 7" square and use Strathmore Bristol paper.  You can see them all on today's video along with the process of how I made one in case you'd like to try the layering effect for yourself.

Check out today's video here - 


Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

So pretty! I love larger cards. Most cards I send out to my sisters and family are at least 5x7's if not larger! I accidentally got some really HEAVY white paper.. it said 110 lb. but is way heavier than normal 110 lb. and won't go through my printer... so am using it for card bases and they are really really sturdy and thick. When I send a large card, I also make a little stand so it can stand up for viewing, and that heavy 110 lb. paper makes the perfect little stands. I'm off to watch your video! Marilyn