Thursday, March 21, 2019

Retro All The Way - Mini Album

Hi everyone, I was contacted a while back from one of my viewers asking if I could make a mini for her.  She'd purchased some bits and pieces of collections but then gathering them all together she was so hesitant to cut the paper and start on this journey.  


So here I'd like to share what I created for her.  It's a six page mini measuring 6"x8.5"x3".  I wrapped the book and constructed the pages with Artisan Black Cardstock.  I used Carte Bella's Metropolitan Girl and For the Record along with Authentiques Saucy.  I threw in a few pieces here and there from Retro collections from my own stash.  


I've used lots of glitter and glossy accents to create glittery pieces of fun throughout the book.  The corners are capped with Tim Holtz corners and I added a Door Plate and Glass Knob to loop the elastic closure around.  This is by far the most convenient type of closure if you aren't sure how large you mini will grow once you begin adding photos and what nots.


There are lots of mats and tags throughout the pages along with numerous pull out journaling booklets.  One thing that was requested was lots of space to capture thoughts and memories.  Here's a little show and tell of some of the pages






I have a complete video walk through posted below, I hope you'll join me there to see all the pages with descriptions of what I've used, punches, paper etc.



Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram


No comments: