Sunday, August 19, 2018

Club Graphic 45 Imagine Kit - Scraps to Cards

Here is the last of the bits and bobs from the Club Graphic 45 Imagine Kit that Tammy Merrill from Country Craft Creations sent me to play with.  I've used it all, every sticker, all the papers there's nothing left to store away and gather dust!  Woot Woot!

Now the process of cutting, piecing and gluing has yielded eleven cards for my card stash.  Not a bad deal considering the bag of scraps would probably have stayed hidden for eons and purged by who knows who!


Check out the video below if you'd like some ideas of how to use up your leftovers and create some cards in the process.


Supplies can be found at
Country Craft Creations store
Inspiration can be found at
Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations
you can also join the Facebook groups

Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on





4 comments:

dvcrztb said...

Love what you have done and the idea of knocking out all my scraps is inspiring!

Karen Welch said...

I got so involved with your tutorial that I found myself answering you when you asked a question! This is such an encouragement to use all we have in our supplies! I have saved and saved pieces and not done anything with them so this is going to be a new project for me! I just kept thinking how economical this would be for gifts and such a beautiful gift too! Your cards are all so pretty! Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Your cards are gorgeous Patti, And no one would know they are made from scraps. I'm doing Thank You cards for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding and I like your 4x5 size as it will still go in an A2 envelope. Thanks for the idea!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Beautiful cards as usual! I LOVE how your back so many of your cutouts with the black paper. I keep meaning to try that as it really makes things pop out. I LOVE watching your videos.. they are always so inspiring to me.