Thursday, May 24, 2018

Spritzing and Spraying with Tattered Angels Glimmermists

a Canvas Corp Brands CREW project

My project is being featured on the Canvas Corp Brands - The Creative Studio Blog today.  I'd so love it if you'd pop on over there and give me some love.  I had so much fun just playing and creating with the Tattered Angels Glimmermists.  Do you have some of them sitting on your shelves just crying for attention?  If so find them and start creating today, you'll be so glad you did!


Since I was really running low on Sympathy cards I choose to do a lot of those, you'll see them all on Video 2.  If you love watching the process check out Video 1 (links below) where I'll share step-by-step the whole process of making gorgeous backgrounds for your cards.  I also tried very hard to have one layer cards so they easily could go through the mail with no additional postage or worry of being snagged before arriving at their destination.  This is a much harder process for me than you might think.  I guess I like textures and bumps and bows and whatnot, but I succeeded on the majority.

Join me on the Canvas Corp Blog for the whole story and on the videos for the how to's and end results.  Thanks everyone, I so appreciate you all stopping by to see what I've made.



Supplies include Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mists;  Glimmer Glam in Twinkle Toes and Rustic Canvas Home Basics – Cards/Envelopes- Note Cards in WhiteShip to Shore – Signs on Ivory  Ken Oliver Water-Media Greeting Cards
Supplies from my stash include Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper,  embossing powders, embossing folders, dies, stamps, Big Shot, Score Board, bone folder
Follow Canvas Corp Brands StoreBlog and Facebook Collective Group (this is a group you must request to join, but boy is it worth it!!!)Canvas Home Basics at Facebook and Instagram.
7gypsies at Facebook and Instagram.Tattered Angels on Facebook and Instagram.
Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: