Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cowboy Country Mini Album for Country Craft Creation

a Country Craft Creations design team project

Hello everyone, I've a fun mini album to share with you straight from the days of my youth.  Steve Duncan has designed this fabulous collection for Cata Bella called Cowboy Country.  This mini would be perfect for any age Cowboy or Cowgirl in your family.  A great mini to house those family photos you have tucked away.  So let's get started and see what you think.


This mini sports six pages accordion pleated and directly glued to the hinges with no gussets (you'll get a great description of this process on the video).  The spine is free to move and be flexible.  I love this look and I love how the mini lies almost flat as you're thumbing through it.


I opted not to have any type of closure on it and even though it looks very open mouthed here it really isn't.  Adding a belly band closure or a knotted tie closure would be super simple if the mini were too grow to wide once the photos were added. 


 I did include six large top slip in tags for some fairly good sized photos.


Throughout the mini I've used a lot of magnets to keep things neat and tidy and each page has some sort of sisal rope on it.  I love that rope/twine, it has that definite country feel to it.  There are lots of pockets and slips to hold an abundance of of mats and tags.



I discovered that if I used my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on different wordings (like the Yee Haw above) and then once dry went over it with Glossy Accents I had just a hint of sparkle show through and a nice raised effect from the Glossy Accents.  Perfect for a cowboy mini with not too much glitz and glam.


As I said above this mini has six two-page spreads which gives lots of area to showcase this great collection of Western themed papers.

I hope you'll join me on the video for a complete walk through of the mini.



From Country Craft Creations Store
Art Glitter Glue



Please visit Country Craft Creations here -
you can also join the Facebook group
Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations here - http://tinyurl.com/zhess6s
Or Coffee Talk page here - http://tinyurl.com/y8byhnel

Visit me at A Soul's Heartbeat on






2 comments:

Christina Lytle said...

Very Nice!!!

JD/ Jill said...

So creative and beautifully done! I love it!