Thursday, March 24, 2016

Coloring - It's a Fun Thing!



A Cut at Home Design Team Project
Today I'm sharing a fun new adventure I've been on the last week or so.  I got a Deluxe set of the Chameleon Markers along with the new Dylusions Coloring Sheets and I've been playing!  Oh my what fun are these.  I love Dyan Reaverley's sense of humor and her style is a little on the tilt side which just seems to speak to me.  When I saw these coloring sheets, designed with her stamps, I was sold before they ever hit my doorstep.  I've spent the last few evenings coloring and having a ball.  I wasn't perfect, I went out of the lines or over other lines so NO BIG DEAL, I was out to enjoy myself, de-stress and just get a happy moment or two.  

I'm sharing one photo here, just a little sneak peek but please check out the Cut at Home blog post here for more photos and details, to get the most enjoyment and smiles at these silly designs view the video linked below and I'll share even more samples, photos, ideas and tips.

Thanks for joining me everyone and stop by the store and pick up a few of these fun toys to give your life some de-stress moments as well.
Supplies from the Store:
CT2201
Chameleon Color Tone Markers Deluxe  Set
DYA48428
Dylusions Coloring Sheets
659798Sizzix Happy Birthday Clear Stamps
CMS078: Stampers Anonymous Just Thoughts Clear Stamps
CMS218: Stampers Anonymous Handwritten Thoughts Clear Stamps
SCP-018: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Special Occasion Prints
SCP-017: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Assorted Solids
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Berry Black Ink
CPC-CROP: Cutterpillar Crop
TIP33080: Tim Holtz Water Brush with Fine Detalier Nib

No comments: