Friday, February 5, 2016

You and Me Making a Mini - Video Tutorial Series


July page features a flip up and down with magnets.

I thought perhaps you'd like to join in on making a mini using the premade album by Heartfelt Creations.  I've got a YouTube series going on right now in which I share a video showing how I create each page.  Since I'm using Graphic 45's Children's Hour collection there will be 12 pages one for each month.  Plus the cover and a few extras.  I've created a Playlist on my channel for ease in finding.  


May and June feature lots of tuck in and a gate fold

You are all welcome to join me but I'm doing this series at the request of many crafters who find it easier to watch the whole creation process of pages instead of just a walk through of the finished mini.


March and April share the luscious greens and purples from the collection

So if you're interested here's the latest video - July and 
I'll link to the playlist as well



Each additional video for this series will be added to the playlist for 
you enjoyment and ease of finding

1 comment:

diane said...

Just love those colours , good work thank you for this tutorial