Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A New Arrival

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing a darling little new arrival card made with Marianne Design dies and Graphic 45's Precious Memories Collection.  This is a 6" square card made with Spellbinders Celebra'tions Cuddle Cream cardstock.  This is my favorite cardstock for the bases of my cards.


The inside of the card hosts this vellum greeting I had in my stash along with a few surprises I'll leave you to see on the video.  I'll be doing this card start to finish and as always will include additional photos for you.

Thanks for sharing your time with me, be sure and check out the Cut at Home store not only for todays card's supplies but also for the complete line of Marianne Design dies, they are certainly one of my favorites.



Supplies from Cut at Home
COL1384: Marianne Design Eline’s Elephant dies
COL1381: Marianne Design Stamp Stork dies
SCP-014: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Cuddle Cream Cardstock
4501092: Graphic 45 Precious Memories 8″ x 8″ paper pad
4501091: Graphic 45 Precious Memories 6″ x 6″ patterns and solids pad
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Berry Black ink
Angel Craft Tape double sided adhesive tapes available at Amazon in 1/8″ – 1/4″ – 1/2″

No comments: