Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Little Birdy Told Me

a Cut at Home Design Team Project

Today's card features dies from Sizzix's BigZ die Tree and their Framelits set with stamps, A Little Birdy Told Me.  Sizzix has posted a PDF Instruction sheet to help you recreate their card and the one I followed today.


You'll have dies for all the elements in the card including those darling little birds.  Just stamp them with a good ink such as Spellbinders Celebra'tions Berry Black, let the ink dry and then color with  whichever medium you prefer.  For my birds I used several Tim Holtz Distress inks and a waterbrush adding the additional fussy cut beak from an orange cardstock and accenting them with Glossy Accents.  I list the supplies I used from Cut at Home below.


Come join me on the video, we'll go over the supplies together and then I'll do a complete start to finish on how to make this card which will truly bring a smile to whomevers mailbox it arrives in.




No comments: