Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Foil It!

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Foil seems to be a hot item 'trending' right now in the crafty world.  When Cut at Home asked if I'd do a video about it I said sure, of course.  Then when I went to find some foil papers I liked I couldn't find anything that just jumped out at me.  Sad, when you have 4000 sheets or so of paper and you can't find anything that you want to use.  Now none of you have that problem do you?  Too much paper, lol, come on I know I'm not alone.


I did remember using regular heavy duty kitchen aluminum foil in a project a short while back to make some flowers.  I thought what have I got to loose I might as well see if I can make something that makes me happy.


My Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks have sat forlornly in my drawer as I bought and replaced them with the latest and greatest new things to come out.  Time to pull them out and see what they could do.  Wow I was surprised and happy with the end result.  You can see the card I made above and samples of some papers I made that are here on my desk waiting to be made into other cards, tags or crafty projects.

 

Come join me on the video and I'll share my results using Distress Paints, Lindy's Sprays and Silk Acrylics on the foil as well.


Visit Cut at Home - Store --- Blog --- YouTube


Supplies from Cut at Home - 

No comments: