Saturday, May 30, 2015

Butterfly Garden Chipboard Mini

a Meg's Garden Design Team Project


Hi everyone I'm here today to share the gorgeous Butterfly Collection sold exclusively at Meg's Garden.   You can also purchase this in a digital download format so something for everyone.



I used six medium weight black chipboard pieces for my covers and pages, something I rarely do.  I just thought these papers lent themselves to be showcased on the black and the chipboard worked perfectly.  I trimmed one side of each page with the Time Holtz Alterations On the Edge die Plaque.


The front closure sports this great door knob again from Tim Holtz sitting atop some of the Vintage Trinkets from Megs.


Please join me on the video below where I'll show you each two page spread like the one above.  Each two pages has been adorned with some type of pocket or slip in for additional photo mats or books.

Please visit Meg's Garden
at



 - - - Supplies from Meg's Garden - - -


2 comments:

Carol said...

One of the most beautiful things you have made, I think. Lovely!!!

Shirlee said...

Such a pretty album. It even resembles a butterfly when you open it up. I love the collage pockets you make, very creative.