Friday, November 28, 2014

Swap Package of Loveliness

Today's mail brought me the most gorgeous box of loveliness from Nery Ortiz, DCScrappinRooster on YouTube.  Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the Spring of this year we decided to do a swap.  Well you know how real life can alter the best laid plans.  We are just now getting around to swapping our packages.  


Nery made me a whole collection of gorgeousness!  
All using laces and Painters tarp!
Now tell me how clever is that?
I love the natural look
so pretty.


First was a runner trimmed with this luscious lace edging, 
you'll be seeing it often for I'm sure I'll be using it again and again
as the base when I film my projects.

Next tucked inside was this heart, 
covered with all these stunning
pieces of lace.


Nestled inside the heart box was a heart mini.
I told you it was gorgeous!


Beautiful pages, this one has a pocket with tags.


Next were these beautiful flowers for me to use.
That may be a problem!!!
I will want to hoard I'm sure!


This awesome hanging


and clever acrylic clip board
backed with lace!

I don't know about you but I've had a wonderful day of unwrapping and oohing and aahing over all this loveliness.  Now off you go, go see Nery and say hello and subscribe to her YouTube channel while you are there.  Oh yes, you can also watch the reveal video below as I open the box.




2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow Patti, what lovely things you have received in your swap. I enjoyed opening up your package with you, everything is so beautiful and cleverly made too. I am off to leave Nery a nice comment. Thank you for sharing with us, you lucky girl.

britgirl58 said...

Hi Patti,
Gorgeous swap with Nery! You photographed everything so prettily! Hugs Julie