Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Circle Stand Ups

A Cut@Home Design Team Project

Don't you just love when you get something new that you've not tried before?  That's how I felt when I got my first Sizzix Movers & Shapers XL Die, it's the Circle Stand-Ups Card die that makes the most gorgeous Circle easel cards in a snap!  I also Got the I Love You & Happy Anniversary Stamp and Framelits Die set that accompanies it.  You get 8 dies and stamps that fit the circle of the card base. Now how super simple is that to do??

This is the card I show you, start to finish, in the video (at the bottom of this post)
The Movers and Shapers die cuts the complete card base and
the Framelits and Stamps were used to cut this cute heart border and the stamped message
behind it.  I also used them to cut the popped up center and the tiny hearts.

Don't limit yourself to just what the stamps show you, I made a Christmas Card
And a Get Well Card
This was a fun project and I know I'll be using these dies and stamps again and again.

Here's a few other shots of the cards
On the top left, the Christmas card I used the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Sentiment Circles Stamp
The card on the top right uses the Deep Red stamp collection and it's called Voices In My Head, you can see how I shaped the hearts upward around the stamp to let it peek through.
The bottom card, the one I'll use for an Anniversary or perhaps Valentines Day uses
the stamps that come with the Framelits set I linked to above.

I certainly enjoyed making these cards and I'm sure you will to!


Supplies I used:


No comments: