Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jingle Love

A Cut@Home Design Team Project

Isn't it about time to put on that Holiday music and begin to make your Christmas Cards?  I've got a couple today guaranteed to bring smiles to your face the whole time you're gluing and glittering!

As you follow along on my video I'll show you how I created the texture for the Snowman and his colored background.  I'll share a few ideas and tips I discovered as I made my cards.  I think I forgot to mention on the video that on his hat below I used Aleene's Glitter Snow.
With this fun Build a Snowman stamp set from Penny Black you can choose his hat, his scarf and even his nose!  You can stamp him on white paper and color him like above or paper piece him as I show below.  I used Heartfelt Creations Frosty Blanket Collection on the card below.  (I just LOVE that paper).
Use the Tim Holtz Texture Fades Holiday Words embossing folder to make your sentiment.  Simply emboss, figure out what you want to say, fussy cut the words, ink the edges and glue it down!  I hope you'll join in the fun and make yourself some delightfully fun Snowman Christmas Cards today!



Supplies:

No comments: