Sunday, February 21, 2010

In Full Bloom



I saw this challenge  at One Stitch at a Time  where you were to use stitching and I thought this card would be perfect for it, you could use faux stitching or real. This is the first time I've done a double row of faux stitching, jury is still out as to whether I'll do it again.
The love and In Full Bloom chipboard stickers are from KC and Company, ribbon is Michaels.

Inside punch border is Martha Stewart's Garden Trellis. Cuttlebug Texture embossing folder used on brown mat.  I'm thinking this will make a nice Anniversary card
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Challenge with your lovely card, hope to see you again next time, hugs Liz xx

Helen Dooley said...

What an awesome card. Thanks for sharing at OSAAT this week.

stitchy said...

Wow what a beautiful card...thank you so much for entering in our first challenge at OSAAT, I do hope to see more of your art in the future...
hugz
stitchy xx

Anonymous said...

Another very pretty creation!

Sam said...

Great card hun and I think the double faux stitching works just fine. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and I hope to see you back for our next challenge that launches on Sunday.
Sam x

cheryl said...

oh this is stunning fab coluring and amazing detail bless you for joining us over at OSAAT hope to see you again soon hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh' I love this card, beautiful creation, thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, and hope to see you back again next Sunday
Hugs
Sarah xx

Kristie W. said...

Neat card! I thought the tree was stamped, how cool that it is a sticker. I should raid my sticker stash!

Spyder said...

Lovely card, and there was me thinking it would open the other way! Love the colours. Thank you for joining OSAAT's First Challenge! Hope to see you next time too!
(Lyn)