Friday, February 12, 2010

Elephant Congrats

I've entered this card in the Challenge below - to use Polka Dots

I had to try out this new frame from Split Coast Stampers called Folded Paper Frame. Check out the link for full instructions. The only thing I did differently on this was to cut the middle of the frame out and pop the elephant through it. The next one I did I used a Spellbinders die to cut the square, which gave it a much cleaner look than what is here.
Papers, all except pink/brown polka dot from a Wallpaper book.

Congratulation is a rub on from My Sentiments Exactly.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Aw, the elephant is so cute!!

Kay said...

Patti, the elephant card is way too cute! I love how he pops out of the frame!

Lucy Abrams said...

What an adorable idea - sweet sweet card.