Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Challenge

Crazy for Challenges has a Challenge right now to create a Birthday card, this is the first time I'd been to this blog and I'm loving the creative inspiration that is all over the place on it! So here's my entry(s)

I cut the mat out on the Cricut, the candles are die cuts for the Cuttlebug, the flower is from Perfectly Clear Stamps - Sunny Flowers collection.

After I finished the first one I had this neat reverse of the mat cut out and just hated to toss it so I made another card and added a rub on from MSE.


On this one I used my Creative Memories tearing tool to make the bottom edges

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Perfectly Clear Stamps the Everything Happy Collection

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

paige said...

these cards are beautiful! I love the colors

Anonymous said...

both cards are very pretty!

Kathy Jones said...

Your birthday card is wonderful and I just love how you used the left over mat to create the second one!!