Sunday, January 3, 2010

2nd Card - Happy Birthday with Aperture




Here's the second card I created using the HOTP Paper Folding Card Kit, I used some papers from a new paper pad I got from Me & My Big Ideas for the front and inside papers, a couple of rub ons from Memory Crafts. The pin wheel on the front is one a friend showed me how to make, so simple, the stick is just an inked toothpick. Added a little glitter and some Glossy Accents. On this one after I had adhered the front dotted paper I stuck the card in my Cricut and cut the aperture using the Accent Essentials card and set on Center Point. This worked really good only I should have had the pressure set a little more since there were too sheets and the cardstock is Martha Stewarts and tends to be a little heavier.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: