Saturday, December 19, 2009

To My Friend




I ended up cutting out the rest of the pattern that was around the flowers in the prior post. It's so much easier to cut on this heavier wallpaper. What I used here is just a very small portion of what I cut out. I'm definitely looking at patterned papers differently from now on! I used a corner bug embossing folder on the inside and the sentiments are new rub ons I just got from MSE. I love the rub ons I think they're the best I've ever used! It's hard to tell in the pictures, if you enlarge the middle one you'll be able to see that I added small stones to the dots in the pattern.

2 comments:

paige said...

i love this color combo and the way you designed the inside of the card!

Anonymous said...

Oh Patti..I love this card. The rub on is great. And of course I love that corner punch. This a wonderful card and I am sure the one who receives it will be thrilled.