Sunday, December 27, 2009

Get Well with Cricut cut out



Here's one of the first cards I've made using my new Cricut Expression. I used SCAL to import the Greeting for the front (from SVG Cuts), the three mats behind it are from a label svg file from Doodle Lious.

I used Glossy Accents on the flower and added the stone bling. Inside is a sentiment rub on from MSE. Solid cardstock from Martha Stewart. the first mat behind the sentiment on the front is actually some old notepaper I've been shoving around for years, it had just the right swirls to work great behind this. I also used the Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Blender with my inks on the other mats. This was in my stocking on Christmas morning and I'm loving the soft blended look it's giving my paper. The corners were chomped with the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper, another present at Christmas!!! I'm lovin' Christmas.

The little bow on the front of the card was made by my Secret Santa Judee, thanks Judee, I'm really loving these tiny bows!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: