Sunday, February 8, 2009

The other Pleated Valentine

Here's the other Valentine I made, this one went together easier, I think doing them repeatedly makes a difference, I should begin to do that with all my cards. I used Beth Rimmer's Fools Rush In for the papers to cover the front and back and ATC Valentines for some of the words to go on the tags. The rest are store bought rub ons, glitter, ribbons, etc. I got the instructions (idea) from Paper Wishes video online here.


Here's a view of the front, I used clear velcro circles to attach the flap to the body of the card, worked great!

Here's a view of the tags that will go into each of the coin envelopes on the inside.

This gives you an idea of how the tags flow into the envelopes. Each tag was inked around the edges and three different shades of ribbon attached through a punched hole.

Doesn't this look like a real label from a label maker? It's really one of Beth's embelishments printed out, I put a pop up dot under it so it would raise it off the flap and attached the brad, I also inked the edges to give it a little more definition.


This is the back, This is actually a rubon that I had on an extra tag and I cut it out, inked the edges and attached it with a pop up dot.

No comments: