Thursday, September 24, 2020

Napkin Embossed Cards

 It's always so fun to find a new technique, try it out and fall in love.  Wow that's how I've felt using the napkins Whitney Kosters and I exchanged.  I came out on the good end though because she really had a bunch to share!  I've seen YouTubers using napkins on tags, mats, cards, journal pages lots of stuff but I really hadn't given it a good shot.  Boy am I sold.  How easy fun and wow what fantastic results.


Here are the four cards I've made so far.  I used some Anna Griffin Mix and Match embossing folders on two of them.  They have pop out sentiments that you can change up.  I'll link to where you can find them below.


Remember these color papers I made from the my last post?  They are the remains of the Viviva paints on my glass mat after I was done.  My goodness you just cannot toss something like this.  Let's see what I've made with two of them.

 

These two background were some of those papers.  They just were the perfect accompaniment to my napkins.  I can't wait to use the rest of them.



I'm hanging my head in shame here, I've had these beautiful embossing folders from Anna Griffin for eons and had rarely used them  The card directly above I made step by step on the video below.   I really like how the embossing adds to the napkins.  I'll leave a link below where you can purchase the folders since they are out of print now.

 

I did add some antique lace on a couple of the cards.  Can you imagine the house it took to do the tatting on the right?

Please check out my video and as always thank you everyone for stopping by.


1 comment:

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creations, I love the embossing!