Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dreamy Cards

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Penny Black couldn't have picked a better name for her stamp than Dreamy, that's just what it is, dreamy and you feel like it's blowin' in the wind.  I've loved it since the first moment I saw it and was so happy when I was finally able to sit down and play.


I have four cards to share, three I had completed the fourth I'll do with you on the video.  I am so in love with the new Tim Holtz Distress inks and used them on today's cards.  Seeing how the distress ink and watercolor paper react just makes me happy and I seem to be using it a lot lately.  I know I'm way behind the times and these techniques have been out for a long time but we crafters each discover our new loves at different times and right now mine is Distress ink and Watercolor paper.


I went back and searched through my stamps and found a couple sets from JustRite Stampers that worked so well with the colors I was using.  I'll list all my supplies right below the video below.

I'm so glad you stopped by, I'd love for you to leave a comment or join my blog.  Don't forget the video is really where you want to go next for I'll share the making of one card from start to finish, lots more photos and any tips I could think of while in the process.  


Supplies


1 comment:

cybil said...

Dreamy is right. Just beautiful. Can't wait to do it myself.