Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bobbie's Take on my Triple Flip Mini

Viewer's Project

I get the sweetest comments from my YouTube viewers and blog followers.  They pump me up and give me so much support.  On days when that self doubt creeps in and my mojo flees I'll get a comment or email and the day flips instantly.  So it's with big smile and huge thank you's that I share a fellow crafters take on my Triple Flip Mini.

Bobbie Harrison sent me these photos of her mini.  She used the Mariposa stack from DCWV and how perfect was that?  Talk about a gorgeous mini!  Thanks Bonnie for trying out my tutorial and for sharing with me!


Bobbie shared she added an extra section and ended up with four and it worked perfectly. Isn't it amazing how different hands and different paper collections can really change up the look?  

Have you tried my Triple Flip Mini or any of my other projects?  Do you have YouTube or a blog to share them with us?  If you do please send me the link so I can show your talents off here as well, if you don't I'd love to share your creation with my followers.  Send your photos to my email - asoulsheartbeat@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for stopping by and most especially to all of you that are trying out my ideas with your own take and talent!

Hugs Patti

No comments: