Thursday, April 25, 2013

Congratulations and Thank You

Congratulations to the new Graphic 45 2013 Design Team.  And thank you Graphic 45 for putting my name on the list with the top 30.  I would have loved to have been chosen one of these final 16 but I know that Graphic 45 has picked an outstanding team to showcase their 2013 line.

To everyone that has sent emails and posted messages on my blog and YouTube I want to give a huge thank you!  I am just amazed at the out pouring of love and support that surrounds the crafting community.

Have a wonderful crafty day my friends!  Make something new to brighten your day and put a smile on your face.

Hugs, Patti

PS -  If you haven't checked out the new design team and videos of their submissions then jump over here and do it now.  You will no doubt be inspired by each and every one!

.

No comments: