Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Together Forever


An old friend just recently got married and I wanted to send her
a very special birthday card.
A few days ago I ran across a YouTube video by Amazing Paper Grace
on using a wide border punch, like the Martha Stewart Trellis Punch
here to make a framework for your card.
I had to try it!  It worked so well, thank you Becca!

I used a Webster's Pages 6x6 Paper for the photo behind the frame
Highlighting the peacock's tail with Stickles
The flower and Love are also Websters

I popped the whole framework up on pop strips to pull it away
from the cardstock and added pearls to the corners and
along the flower centers

The beautiful flower ribbon is more of that 90% off closeout
I got from my LSS (it ended up costing $1.19 for 10 yards!)
The lace behind it was in a RAK

Sentiments are from My Cute Stamps

To finish I lightly sprayed the inside and out with Iridescence Shimmer
from Glimmer Mists
Supplies:

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a gorgeous card! The border punch makes a beautiful frame. And I love that you have made the inside of the card special as well. That's always such a bonus.

Connie said...

This card is exquisite, you have a wonderful talent for card making. I have strolled down your site and I'm very impressed. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me, too Have a wonderful week, Connie :)