Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mini Album Gift

I was in such a hurry to get this packaged and ready for Monday's post I forgot to take photos. But, I figured out how to use the frames from the video and they are below.


The book was made with the Black Currant paper stack from DCWV
Front cover has a spray from Webster's Pages,
 charms from Recollections,
a Stick Pin and label made from my computer and covered with Crystal Lacquer
The original 7Gypsies book that I used for the base
came with a spiral binding, which of course was way too small.
I removed it and added ribbons, tied in bows and double knotted.
I ran a thread of Glossy Accents across the end of each ribbon
to keep them from fraying
This little book pulls out and opens to form a 12 spots for 3x3 photos.
as shown below

The left page is an acetate mat with the photo mat slipped behind
The right side is a three page fold out when untied
shown below

Under the belly band is an accordian fold out of mats
Another 3 page mat when untied on the left
and a removable accordion of page mats on the right
Frames are cut with a Spellbinders die
the mat pulls out from the top to allow a photo to be added
An envelope to hold my personal note to the graduate on the left.

No comments: