Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day Dreamin'


Art Doll Fashionistas!
The kit - Art Doll Fashionistas!
 I think this is my favorite of the three cards I made using Beth Rimmer's new kit Art Doll Fashionistas!  It's over at her store at Deviant Scrap, be sure to check out all her designs, they are just so fun to work with!
 On this I printed the hat and tail twice and popped them up.  The tail I added teal glitter glue to give it a shimmer and glued the top portion directly to the card gradually adding pop dots to the tail to give it that lifted look, I also left the top fins free to float.  I printed the Day Dreamin' on the computer and inked the edges with teal and Vintage Photo.
Here's a bit of the envelope, the mermaid body extends to the front of the envelope as well as this part on the back.

No comments: