Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sending You....

This is the fourth of this set for my friend.  Now can you see why I scooped up these new K & Co Paper packs?  I guess after the snow, cool temps and cloud cover here in Southern Utah I was drawn to something bright and Springy!  This again is the Spring Blossom Paper Pad. 
This petal soft yellow flower is one cut from the White Rose Trim put out by Bo Bunny.  I again used my Gold Glow Smooch spray and rubbed the tops lightly with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The great yellow ribbon I picked up at my LSS for 85% off after season last year.  I love it because it's wire edged. 
Sentiments also from My Sentiments Exactly as the previous 3 cards.  I bungled up the inside and rubbed the sentiment on crooked so I had to improvise by adding another ink edge mat and a new sentiment.  That's the glory of paper crafting you can almost always hide the goobers!  The top mat, Daisy Garden, is from the Spring Blossom Seed Pocket Die-Cut Cardstock package.  I've never used these little packages of goodies until someone gave me one as a gift at Christmas time.  As you can see I'm really loving how they can finish off my cards.
So sorry I can't remember who made this stick pin, it's from the November Stick It To You swap at Your Paper Pantry.  If you recognize your handiwork please let me know so I can give you credit!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous, Patti

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card. Love all the elements to it.

Vicky said...

SO pretty Patti!!! The patterned paper is lovely and that flower is gorgeous. Also I love this elegant pin, the details make the difference.