Monday, June 21, 2010

Trendy Blog Award

I was chosen to recieve the Trendy Blog Award. Gigi over at The Cricut Bug gave me this award and now I get to pass it on to 5 blogs of my choice.
Thanks so much Gigi, I was so surprised and honored!  
Here are my 5 blogs stop by, drop them a note and get inspired by their creativity!
Vicky at Clips-n-Cuts
Blog hopping is my favorite pastime, especially if I'm in a funk and need a little creative nudge.  It's great to be noticed and even greater still to share some great blogs with you!
 

4 comments:

Stef H said...

well you definitely deserve this award as it's always a joy to visit! and thank you so much for passing it to me! i'm thrilled - and touched!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Patti...this makes me feel special....just know if I could pass it back to you I would...you are deserve it again also.

Jill said...

Thank you so much! You brought a BIG smile to my face! And to top it all off, I LOVE your blog! You make such beautiful creations- I could spend all day here!

Vicky said...

Thank you for that Patti!!!! Sorry for not responding earlier! It's just that decorating the new house, gardening etc takes so much of my free time lately! You are so sweet!!!!