Saturday, March 6, 2010

That Means You Chick!

Don't you just adore this stamp by Penny Black? Makes me smile everytime I look at it.
Another attempt with my new Copic markers. Awning is cut from Martha Stewart's Garden Trellis punch.
Love doing ribbons this way, punch two holes, feed ribbon from fron to back, cross over and feed through opposite holes to front. Saying is from a clear stamp set called Bird Assortment from Inkadinkado.
I'm sure who ever ends up with this will smile when they get it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Great card Patti and a great job with the markers!

Anonymous said...

this is just darling...

Gloria said...

Great work.....you have been busy

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I love the little chickens...

Vicky said...

LOL! I love it! As soon as I saw this it put a smile on my face. Great coloring and this stamp is so funny!