Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everyday Card

I just got this scalloped die from Spellbinders. I love how it cuts but am having a little difficulty getting the embossing down pat in my Cuttlebug. Background white was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The paper under the oval has been stamped with a roller stamp from Stampin Up. The paper is some I got from Costco last year that's like a natural paper fiber. I love it and just wish I'd bought several packages.The card didn't seem large enough when I finished so I attached it to a framing of purple cardstock, so it's a little different but I like the look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH wow Patti..this is really pretty..I am so glad I added your blog to my list so I can keep track of these beautiful cards you are making...